Who we are
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- any types of personal information collected, and respective explanations, such as for assessments, demos
- Registration information: When you register to our Site you will be asked to provide us certain details such as: full name; e-mail or physical address, and other information.
How we receive information about youWe receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From third-party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
What information we collect
We may use the following information
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”);
- To market our websites and products (see more under “Marketing”);
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
We may also disclose the information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights
User rightsYou may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request the erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Third-party collection information
How do we safeguard your information
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
Updates and amendments to this policy